What are you THANKFUL for this HOLIDAY season? “When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.” ~ Tecumseh I am THANKFUL for:
1. LIFE – God has kept me so far in 2015 and I am happy to be alive. Every morning before I start my day the first thing that I do is meditate and pray in a quiet area in my home giving thanks for LIFE.
2. TRIALS – My trials have proven how strong I am. Sometimes I wonder where does the strength comes from but only God knows.
3. ADVERSITIES – I will continue to fight my way through life no matter what detours I may encounter along the way in 2016.
4. CHILDREN – My pillar of strength and my rock. They keep me grounded and keep that smile on my face. They are more than my company, sidekick or children. They have taught me so much over the last 8 years.
5. FAMILY – Even though I may not be the perfect daughter, sister, aunt or niece, I have to say my family has taught me to stay strong no matter what storm I face. My family carried me through and helped me along the way after losing my best friend and dad.
6. FAITH – I hold on to my faith as when the times get tough, I can only cry out to my Heavenly Father. When sometimes I can only see my footprints in the sand, I know that my Heavenly Father is carrying me along the way.
7. FRIENDS – I have rekindled some great friendship along the way and I am proud to say my true friends have always been there for me. They have lifted me up during tough times even when it’s only a text, email or call.
8. MY JOB – God knows that I am eternally grateful for having a JOB. I don’t complain much anymore, I don’t even fuss when things don’t always go my way. With open hearts I teach my daily and I will continue to uplift and inspire each person I reach along the way.
9. A HOME – This is something I do not take for granted as I see so many homeless folks daily. I may not be living in a mansion but I am happy to have a clean bed to sleep in and a roof over my head.
10. PEACE – It can be hard when you are not at peace with yourself. Thank you Heavenly Father for perfect PEACE. It cannot be bought or sold, but when you do find it from within, the feeling is amazing.